Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Back to the Beginning

 If you have recently discovered my rambling thoughts on Houston B Cycle and the almost-over Tour de Bicycle, and don't quite understand what is going on, let me suggest that you scroll down to September 25.   It was just a month ago, and I did give an overview of the fun, but no one seems to have read it.

And (Ms Northen, English III, told me to never start a sentence with 'And"), as you are reading any of these posts, I remind you that part of social media, is being "social".    At the end of each post, there is a place to comment.   Please.    I know someone is there, because my view meter says something like 30 people peeked at this blog, but its been a while since anyone offered a comment.   Agree, disagree, tell me how you did it, share your thoughts on the crazy idea of riding all over Houston looking for a geeky bike with a basket.   By the way, I now look for the biggest basket, so I don't have to WEAR my backpack.

Hermann Park Conservancy will sponsor its 8th annual Park to Port Ride Saturday, November 5, 7:30am at the Bill Coats bridge.    About 20 mile ride to Mason Park and back.   Last year, it was about the most organized thing I went to .

Hermannpark.org   

Will I see you there?




No comments:

Post a Comment