Monday, March 7, 2022

Double Standard

I'm going to invoke Arsenio Hall for a moment.   Sometimes you look at something and just go .......Hmmmmmmm!!!

I'm a 69 year old fat guy with diabetes and other problems.    I am noticing more and more, that pretty women are asking me very personal questions every day, like what is my phone number, my birthday, and one young lady at my doctor's office always wants to know my weight.    Even beautiful voices on the phone, like at my financial institutions ask me a lot of personal questions.    One even wanted to know my Mother's maiden name, and where my father met my mother!   (If you are really not getting it, these are my backup security questions!)

If I ever started asking these pretty ladies the same questions, I am sure I would be ushered into an office where some serious looking supervisor would tell me how inappropriate my comments are.   


So what is with that?


Hmmmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment